Today’s makeup is:
- Tinted moisturizer is Radiant Defense (beige) by Rodan and Fields.
- I also have on Clinique Beyond Perfecting powder in color 0.5 Breeze. And can I just say how funny it is to me that I am so pale I don’t even reach a whole integer worth of color?
- Eyeshadow is the AutoBalm PicPerf palette from TheBalm Cosmetics. I really like the neutral primer on this palette and I use it frequently under various eyeshadows, but I also like the dark smoky colors here for my lower eyelid. Today, unusually, my whole eye look is from this palette. Although I must say I am troubled by the word “neutral” as it is certainly a white-centric primer.
- Mascara is Brooklyn & Bailey Lash Next Door in Blackout, which I believe came in an Ipsy bag. I don’t actually like this mascara very much as it is quite clumpy but I for some reason have very few mascaras so I persist in using it anyway.
- Brow color and brush–Skone Brow Wand in Chocolate–I believe again from Ipsy.
- Bronzer is Tarte Park Ave Princess, also from Ipsy.
- Lips are Illamasqua Antimatter Lipstick in Bang, with The Gloss by Jeffree Star Cosmetics in Crystal Climax on top.
Also, I’m again wearing my latest pair of Zenni glasses. Here are the frames I bought, and I have the new blue-blocking lenses since I spend so much time on Zoom now. Total price $34!
A note about Ipsy: Ipsy is a monthly makeup subscription. I have the lowest tier, which is $12/month for five deluxe samples and a small makeup pouch. I like it because I don’t wear enough makeup to use full-sizes of things before they go bad, and this gives me lots of variety at a reasonable cost. I am also a crafter, so the little pouches come in handy as storage for all sorts of this and that. There’s still a good bit of waste as I don’t love everything they send and no one needs quite this many little pouches. But overall, I’m a fan.